This week's Top Ten Tuesday (hosted as always, by The Broke and the Bookish), we're talking our top ten books on the top of our TBR list for Spring 2013.
I know for many bloggers this will be a lot of books that are coming out this spring. I'm a little OCD with my TBR list though; I almost always have to read things in the order that I added them to my list. The only exception of course, is that series must be read in order and don't have to be read back-to-back. You'll see a number of repeats on here from last week's series to read list. I didn't really get the series phenomenon until I started blogging, but I can't seem to stop now.
1. Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruis Zafon - Shadow of the Wind is really holding me up at the moment. While it's a sweet, interesting story, I'm just not getting into it the way some people have. Although I have heard that it has a fantastic ending, so that might change yet!
2. Dark Lover by J.R. Ward - I know, I knowwww. This is going to take me forever, the series is crazy long! I'm hoping I love it so it can last forever.
3. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
4. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
5. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
6. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
7. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
8. Requiem by Lauren Oliver - I know so many of you have already read this even though it was just released, but my OCD tendencies say it's gonna have to wait it's turn.
9. In the Woods Tana French - gotta mix it up with some adult contemporary fiction.
10. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare - reading for the series challenge, since I started reading The Mortal Instruments last year as part of my read the books being turned into movies crusade.
What are your top reads this spring?
Anything you think I should break my rules for and bump up?
Share your TTT or a link in the comments so I can scope out new recs!